Our Lady of Sorrows
Daily Mass, Confessions, & Adoration
Tuesday - 8:00 AM mass (Private Prayer until 1:00 PM)
Wednesday - 8:00 AM mass (Private Prayer until 1:00 PM) and (Adoration 6:30 PM until 7:30 PM)
Thursday - Closed
Friday - 8:00 AM mass (Private Prayer until 1:00 PM) and (Adoration 6:30 PM until 7:30 PM)
Saturday - 4:00 PM Vigil mass (No Music) (Confessions 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM)
Sunday - *9:00 AM mass ONLY* (Confessions 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM)
Parish Office Information
Rectory Office Hours:
Although the rectory office is not open, we are here for you. Even though we cannot visit you personally, please feel free to call, email, Facebook us and we will get back to you.
1324 Newport Avenue, Northampton, PA 18067
Phone - 610-262-2227 Fax - 610-262-4192
Email Address - [email protected]
The month of September is dedicated to Our Lady of Sorrows, whose memorial the Church celebrates on September 15. September falls during the liturgical season known as Ordinary Time, which is represented by the liturgical color green.
Effective June 1, 2020
Procedures for Mass:
- You are not yet required to attend Mass if you feel uncomfortable or unsafe
- All Masses will take place in the main Church.
- Enter through the main entrance on Newport Ave.
- Doors will be propped open, and there will be no holy water.
- Please follow the usher's instructions for seating.
- Masks must be worn during Mass (except when receiving Communion)
- Social distancing must be maintained. No shaking hands.
- There will be no offertory procession or collection basket passed. Please leave your offering in the baskets on your way out.
- The Church will be cleaned between Masses
- Communion will take place after Mass
- Priests will wear a mask while distributing Communion
- Proceed to Communion in main aisle only. Follow tape on floor for distancing. Exit side aisles only.
- Receiving in the hand is the preferred method
- Please proceed directly to your vehicle after receiving to avoid congestion in the vestibule